Please see below details of our current vacancies.
Deputy Head Vacancy - Required for January 2018
We are absolutely delighted that you are interested in a leadership role at our school. We are a dynamic group of experienced and passionate educators with an innovative approach to school leadership and management. With a range of experiences locally, nationally and internationally, each of us brings a unique and important perspective to the school. We value professional relationships and work hard to create a school environment that is focused on engaging learning and excellent teaching, underscored by a warm and welcoming nature with pupils, teachers, support staff, parents and the community at large.
Due to the promotion of the current post holder to Headship, the Governors are seeking to appoint an ambitious, dynamic and committed Deputy Headteacher to join our popular 'outstanding' village school, set in the New Forest. The successful applicant will work in close partnership with our Headteacher taking a lead role in further developing the school and maintaining our high quality standards and provision.
Our new Deputy Headteacher will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with experience across the primary age range
- Have high expectations of children's attainment and behaviour
- Have excellent organisational skills, be a natural leader and thrive on a challenge
- Be a team player, with an ability to motivate and support all members of the school community
- Be willing to work within the aims and ethos of a church school
We will offer you:
- A happy, supportive school community with children who are eager to learn
- A team of friendly, dedicated and hardworking staff and governors committed to providing the best possible outcomes for all children
- Excellent facilities within an extremely well resourced learning environment
- The opportunity to lead key projects within the school
- Opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and understanding that will be required for future headship (including NPQH)
Find out more about our school by exploring our school website. Informal visit to the school are welcome by appointment with the Headteacher. Please contact Sue Harvey on 01590 682431 to arrange this. Further details and an application pack are available below. Applications will be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or direct to the school via post.
Closing Date: Thursday 14th September (Noon)
Interview Date: Tuesday 26th September