Our Breakfast and After School Club is run by Gemma Racher, Caron Ellis and James Ellis.
Our Breakfast Club is open from 7.45am - 8.45am every morning. Breakfast consisting of cereal, toast and orange juice is provided (up to 8.30am). The price per session is £5.
Our After School Club runs from 3.25pm -5.45pm every afternoon. Children will be offered a snack on arrival and a light tea between 4.45pm and 5pm. (Please note that if children are collected before 5pm, you should expect that they will not have had tea.) A range of fun activities are available. The price per session is £12.50.
Advance half termly booking is required. To enquire about booking a place at either Breakfast Club and / or After School Club, please email the office.
Terms and conditions
- All sessions must be paid for one month in advance. Payment can be made online at ParentPay.com or by using childcare vouchers. Late payments will incur a late payment fee of £5.
- All sessions booked and not attended due to illness or any other reason, are non-refundable. No refunds will be given in the event of part-attendance or non-attendance due to illness or for any other reason.
All parents will be emailed before the start of each new half term to invite them to indicate whether they would like to book any sessions at either Breakfast or After School Club.
Allocation of places will be made in the following order:
- Places will be allocated first to advance half termly bookings for children who attend a regular session every week. (e.g. every Monday).
- Places will then be allocated to advance half termly bookings for children who would like to attend on specific dates.
- Where places are requested on a last minute basis and not pre-booked in advance on a half termly basis, sessions will only be allocated if there is sufficient space. These bookings will also incur an increased administration charge; costs will be £6 per breakfast club session and £15 per ASC session.
- Due to increased demand and the need to plan and manage and plan staffing ratios, please note that no bookings with less than 7 days' notice will now be accepted.