Where to Buy School Uniform
Uniform is available to buy online through: My Clothing (previously Tesco) - https://myclothing.com/st-lukes-church-of-england-primary-school/7576.school and Brigade - http://www.brigadeuniformdirect.uk.com. PMG Schoolwear in New Milton also have uniform available online at https://pmgschoolwear.co.uk/
St. Luke's School has a uniform and we strongly encourage all children to wear it. We believe that wearing school uniform encourages children to be neat and tidy for work, prevents discrimination, reduces arguments about clothes at home, makes recognition of pupils easier and fosters a pride in our school. All children will be encouraged to keep themselves neat and tidy and to take pride in their general appearance.
Uniform - Summer
- Mid-grey shorts / Navy gingham checked dress or skirt, white polo shirt or blouse
- Navy school sweatshirt or cardigan /
- White, grey or navy socks
- Black or blue shoes - NO TRAINERS
Uniform - Winter
Mid-grey skirt, pinafore, tunic or mid- grey trousers
Navy school sweatshirt or cardigan
White polo shirt or blouse
Navy grey or white socks/ navy tights
Black or blue shoes - NO TRAINERS
For safety reasons, trainers, boots, slingbacks, open-toed sandals or high heeled shoes should not be worn in school.
- Navy long shorts/football socks or white ankle socks - if tights are worn to school, please remember socks
- House colour t-shirt with logo - Brightly coloured and patterned t-shirts should NOT be worn
- Plimsolls - preferably pull-on style for young children
- Trainers - for outdoor use
- Tracksuit - optional for cold weather
Art & Craft Activities
It is a good idea to provide your child with an old shirt or apron for protection when taking part in Art and Craft activities.
Children are not permitted to wear earrings or other jewellery. Plain studs are permitted for those children who have pierced ears. During PE, studs will need to be removed or covered with surgical tape. In general terms, you are advised not to allow your child to wear jewellery at school in case of loss, damage or injury.
ALL CLOTHING AND PERSONAL BELONGINGS SHOULD BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME